Monday, December 13, 2004

MMmmmm.... Donut!

Back to college. Welcome back happy dreaming days! Ho Hum! The first day of the fourth semester was completely uneventful. I caught myself drifting away to utopia as the lecturers started their monotonous drill about the syllabus to be covered during this semester. And a few of them had the cheek to ask 'how we spent our holidays'. A measly 4 days gap between the gruelling end-semester exams and the next semester!!! Unfortunately, I'm not the sort of the guy who goes "ooh-ooh-ooh, I'm all excited, what they gonna teach? huh huh huh?" Let these blighters go to hell I tell meself and start thinking about a lot of time-effective activities I could be doing now. Like blogging for instance... or, curling up with a novel
or listening to the Simpsons audio-clip archive I downloaded yesterday....

[Nervous grin] Actually folks, I don't give a damn about first days at college. I wanted to blog about my Simpson's audio-clip archive. I didn't wanna jump right into it. Excuse me for the... I have the word in the tip of my tongue... it begins with an 'e'... no no not eczema surely.... ELABORATE!! That's the word I want. Getting back to the circs., excuse me for the elaborate intro folks. These 4 days were not fruitlessly spent. I spent the days completely submerged in the internet (courtesy of my dad's office :D), enriching my teeny-weeny brain with information and of course, downloading a lotta stuff. Yup, this archive of mine.... spanning 46 mb and 124 sound-clips (again at this point I must interrupt. But I just noticed a nice coincidence; the digits of these numbers 46 and 124 can be combined to yield my birthdate 24-03-86.. weird!!) this one's got it all!! (Atleast that's what the website claims) Including the esteemed "Barney the Boozehound" and "Bart Fart-Smart". Amazing how these song-writers push completely unrelated phrases in between, just to bring in the rhyme while keeping the song ridiculously hilarious and sounding good at the same time. It was 1 in the night when I finished listening to the entire collection. Continuous laughter results in stomach-ache and without doubt, I found myself in a similar predicament. Hmmm.... I guess I've never done this sort of thing before... laughing myself to sleep!! Cheerio!

Pssst .... I'm still under the curse of the dialup! I'll try to upload some of the best ones when I can. If anyone of you is really interested... site will be provided on request ;) Yep. I've got the entire Simpson's wallpaper collection too.