Thursday, November 25, 2004

A Midsummer's Nightmare

Halloa! Here it is atlast!! My own blog!!! Well, thanks partly to my pal magix (http://magixncurses.blogspot.com)
whose blog wanted me to create my own. But there's another odd reason why I created this blog.
[Deep Breath... here goes]

Last night I had a dream. I'm speeding on a lonely highway in my Ducati mobike. A really beautiful damsel beckons me to stop. Well, I'm sort of the guy who's always ready to help a damsel in distress. So, I stopped. She comes closer..... closer .... closerrrr. And all of a sudden, there's a rain of petals over me head, and apsaras pop outta nowhere and circle me singin "Swagatham ... Suswagatham". I look up and what ho! There's a sign that says in big red lettering "WELCOME TO BLOGSVILLE" ;)
(okay okay stop laughin... as a note i wud like to add .... those females sang in a voice that sounded uncannily like Dee Dee's)

The dream's not over yet! There's a sharp pain in my shoulder. With a gasp I observe the damsel has turned
into a vampiress ( u cud call her Draculi) and is biting my shoulder. Impulsively I slap her face....

So much for my twisted dream-turned-nightmare. Trust the devil to ruin a pleasant dream. That was just a huge mosquito :(

But after a dream like that if I didn't start my blog I'm a spineless ass. So ..... a toast to me blog's health. Thou shalt see more of the tricks the devil plays on me in this blog. But hey readers ... my exams are going on and I guess this dream was the devil's diversionary tactic to get me outta studies ( sadly the tactic worked ). I shall start updating the blog more regularly after the exams. Toodle-oo!


Psst.... your turn .... please comment!