Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Green, Moi??? No way!!

Green, Moi? No way!

What's this? The genial Aswin, jealous ?!?! Well, yes and no. It was a pang ,that's all. My pal Magix showed me a gift he'd got for his b'day .... a Calvin and Hobbes comic book. There was fire in my belly as I flipped through the pages (I dont think it was fire in the belly exactly, it was a feeling which I would associate with a fierce yearn of longing). It was perhaps a whole 10 seconds that this feeling lasted. Flipping thru the pages, I found a strip which I hadn't read before. He he, and guess what? The jealousy vanished in an instant.... and I found myself in splits readin the comic strip. Anyways.. thanx again to Magix.. he reassured me he'll get me the book during my holz and a wide grin flits across my face.

Wow! It's a long time since I've felt elated and full. Today, Magix, Murali 'n' me planned to get together to do a bit of combined study for the upcomin EECS exam. It started off with a bang ... erm, a dazed look actually ..... Apparently M had'nt informed Magix that I was coming. You musta seen the bewildered look on Hari's face when I knocked the door of his room and entered with a chirpy "Hullo, Laddie". After that pang of jealousy [ refer above :-)], I read Hari's Calvin and Hobbes book for a while until Murali arrived. As usual we planned to start studying after a 10 minute "break". What with one thing and another I found time ticking by as we discussed cars, women, Thiruvanmiyur land rates, Career options, women, music, women .... and not to mention, a slightest hint of the first unit ofEECS. Muffed up by our study efforts, we decided to take another break and start studying afresh.

Murali suggested that we take a 'walk' and get us some grub. So, thither we travelled, gorging
puffs, Sambar vadais and softies and came back to Hari's place for a last attempt attack on EECS. Well, by now you must be able to predict what would have happened after that..... another 'alf an hour of chat and that was the end to very fun evening. So much for my determined plans of finishing atleast 3 units of EECS.... Ah what the hell! I'm looking forward to such combined studies in the future ..... Cowabunga Combi study!!!